Environmental Engineering & Management Associates, Inc. performs a wide variety of engineering services
to a diverse range of municipal and industrial clients throughout the eastern United States, including chemical
and pharmaceutical industries,
pulp and paper mills, dairies, animal processing facilities, fruit processing facilities and industrial parks.
EEMA provides water supply studies, well permit applications, permit transfer and renewal applications,
operations consulting, energy optimization, compliance assistance with pretreatment programs and process optimization
We are a specialty company with expertise in the municipal and industrial wastewater/water industry.
Because we are a specialized organization, we can offer superior experience while still keeping your costs down.
- Full Range of Engineering Services:
- Municipal Wastewater Design
- Troubleshooting, having worked with over 100 municipal and industrial facilities
- Municipal Planning, Design and Permitting
- Construction Management
- Licensed Professional Engineers and Licensed Operators
- Degreed Civil and Environmental Engineers
- Over 35 years experience troubleshooting the wastewater process
- Edward L. Gillette Jr., P.E., L.O.
- John V. Interrante, P.E., L.O.
- William A. Brown II, P.E., L.O.
- Laslo “Les” Kaich, P.E.
- Anthony L. Price, P.E.
- Keith L. Corson, P.E., L.O.
- Benjamin D. Whitmer, E.I.T
- Betsy J. Nice